The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Sales Superintendent
- We are looking for a reliable Lubricant Sales superintendent with passion for the job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit target customers on a regular basis to promote our product, initiate new projects, obtain new approvals and generate new business for the organization.
- Technical sales presentations to customers to promote the company’s product.
- Develop and execute a sales plan/territory and customers coverage plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume goals and sales growth targets (one year, three year, five year sales goals).
- Follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers.
- Work closely with the Technical Service department to develop performance data, solve customers’ formulating problems and provide technical assistance to customers.
- Initiate technical testing and product optimization proposals for specific customer projects and to support the needs of customers and new business opportunities.
- Write visit reports and periodic sales and market reports.
- Support Sales Manager in sales budgeting and pricing issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND / Bsc in related Discipline.
- 3-10 years’ experience in technical sales of lubricant additives or specialty lubricants and greases.
- Experience in formulating lubricants, greases, RP’s.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Self-starter, well organized, and motivated.
- Strong technical background in lubricant additives formulation, testing, and performance.
- Working knowledge of the chemistry of lubricant and metalworking additives.
- Ability to interact well with customers.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to customers’ needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject; Lubricant Sales Superintendent
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2020