The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales
- We are looking for a young and vibrant high –performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
Summary of Role
- Devise and implement strategy for meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales performance targets
- Carry out research for target market and find viable companies to establish sales pipeline to ensure constant stream of sales.
- Cold calling potential customers
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Desk in managing information and communication with customers.
- Investigate and collaborate with the Production Managers in resolving any queries from customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs for optimal customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Degree in Social Sciences / related discipline
- 5 – 7years cognate work experience with proven track records of achievement in Sales & Marketing. Institutional sales experience is an added advantage
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Persistent and Confident
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication
Interested and qualified candidats should send their Resume with Role (Sales and Marketing Manager – Printing and Publishing) applying for as subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2020.