WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Controls Lead
Employment type: Permanent
- We are recruiting for an experienced Project Controls Lead. The Project Controls Lead will be responsible for the overall planning and management of the project cost control.
- The candidate will ideally come from a Planning / Scheduling background and will be hired to manage the overall Project Controls deliverables and duties associated with Estimating, Planning, Scheduling and Cost Management on large and medium sized projects.
- Support with progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
- Management of the project cost
- Support the development of the schedules and integrate them in the master schedules.
- Produce weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and at the same time provide details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation on variances.
- Support and advise on the policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver the project.
- Ensure that the methods, procedures, systems and techniques used by the Department are in accordance with the Project Procedures and are those approved by the Project Services Manager.
- Co-ordinate the preparation and issue of the project controls section of the Project Procedures.
- Ensure that the technical and commercial obligations of the Contract related to the activities of project controls are understood and implemented by his department. Resolution of any interface problems between the disciplines and/or groups within his area of responsibility.
- Provision of project controls services to support Project Managers in the successful delivery of projects.
- To ensure clear definition and understanding of the Project Control requirements of his/her assigned project and to be fully familiar with the applicable Contract Terms and Conditions.
- To prepare, agree and issue the Project Controls Execution Plan in accordance with Company Procedures and apply appropriate project controls techniques to satisfy contractual commitments.
- Degree in relevant Engineering fields More than 10 years experience in leading Project Controls in Oil & Gas related projects with Technical Know How equivalent for at least one of Project Control sub discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in heading Project Control deliverables for Mega and Multi Projects related to Oil & Gas and have led validation, Quantitative Risk Analysis and managing of enterprise project management systems.
- Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Good track record of successful work
- Computer literate and experienced n Microsoft Office applications
- An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques
Salary and Benefit:
- NGN30,000 – NGN35,000 / Day
- HMO, Leave Allowance NGN / Day
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online