WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Compliance and Risk Management
Job number: 25955
- Assist and offer advice/guidance on individual employee relations cases within department ensuring they meet the requirements of company policies;
- Promote staff morale and workplace safety in accordance with SHEQ policies;
- Reporting of all incidents in line with set SHEQ and Security procedures.
- Spearhead the entire compliance architecture and coordinate risk management efforts of the Organization.
- Drive the establishment and continual improvement of all Management Systems Standards to ensure that organization derives maximum benefits from its system certifications and remains certified
- Manage the regulatory compliance and risk management activities for all client vessels, FPSOs, liaise with government agencies and track all licenses and permits for offshore activities.
- Take ownership and Coordinate the Electronic-Based Management System (EBMS) of COMPANY (known as Share Point) and monitor its content to ensure that Quality Assurance is applied.
- Facilitating review of procedures- at project and office levels- in relation to matters of risk and compliance.
- Train and develop employees in understanding policies and procedures;
- Presentation and report writing.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize and respond at short notice;
- Understanding of Information management security, document management system and document use/compliance in all areas of work and departments.
- Knowledge of IMS implementation related issues e.g., duplications, retrieval, approval etc.
- Knowledge in risk management, Compliance and ISO9001:2015
- Major IT Skills (Computer literate) to include Microsoft office and SharePoint tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply