WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Job number: WTSOA25358
About the Job
Commissioning preparation phase:
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer is in charge of the definition of mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems.
- He will follow up and intervene in contractor’s preparation for pre-commissioning and commissioning scope for both onshore and offshore related to all rotating and mechanical equipment.
- He will witness contractor’s performance of commissioning execution to achieve RFSU on system and subsystem basis for all rotating and mechanical equipment.
- He will participate in follow-up of contractor’s punch list activities and control of punch list items including
- He will participate in review contractors system commissioning procedures and Operational Test Procedures.
- He will review for approval of contractor’s pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- He will review the Contractors schedule, and execution plans.
- He will identify and address all interface issues with other disciplines with respect to the mechanical commissioning activities. Commissioning Execution Phase Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will organize, prepare and supervise the safe execution of the commissioning activities.
- He will participate in witnessing contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning to achieve mechanical Completion on a sub-system basis.
- Appropriate Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems, Proven experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of mechanical equipment and major rotating machineries such as gas turbines, centrifugal compressors and high-pressure pumps.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate that he worked in a similar position in another Total project and been able to provide a positive recommendation from that specific project.
- Perfect knowledge of the commissioning procedures, developing network planning, coordinating integrated plan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply