XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Reporting to: Head, Sales Team
- Come work at our company, XNet Security Technologies Limited, where you can make a difference as a Social Media Specialist! You will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brands. Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content.
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media.
- Social media marketing experience will be essential if you want to succeed in this role. Experience working with and developing a marketing plan is also a plus.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media and Google Ad advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s & Instagram’s advertising platforms are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- The ideal candidates:
- Must be young (under 30), and energetic
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident, corporate appearance and motivated for the job
- Must be high calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market
- We would consider both a suitably qualified youth corper or an undergraduate seeking an industrial training role
The role comes with a competitive salary, sales based commissions, and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: [email protected] Using the Job Role as the subject of your e-mails (e.g. Social Media Specialist) and you Must include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
- You are also advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation(s), code or nickname
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited.