XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref. No: SESOK/161
Location: Sokoto, Edo, Plateau
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Developing and qualifying buyers;
- Closing sales
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 28 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
The ideal candidate must be:
- Resident in Sokoto State or its environs
- Charismatic, experienced and highly motivated for the job
- High calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market
The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Job Reference: CSR/209
- Acting as a liaison between customers and the company, the customer service personnel shall assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- He/she will also be involved in the sales of highly intelligent vehicle tracking products and solutions and shall coordinate all sales, records and associated matter in the region.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Place or cancel orders
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer’s query and process them in accordance with our established procedures and policies
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Humanities or any other related Social Science field
- Ability to manage time and stress and time manage
- Technical support expertise to handle customer complaints which requires prior computer handling skills
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Must be based in Lagos
- Interested candidates must also possess sales experienced with IT knowledge to sell our highly intelligent assets tracking products and services
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Experience in logistics & transportation industry will be an added advantage.
- When applying, please write a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You are advised to save your CV in your own real name(s) not abbreviation, code or nickname
- Any application with incorrect subject or in which the attached documents are coded will be disqualified immediately
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job role and location as the subject of their e-mails (e.g. Sales Executive_Sokoto)
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2017.