xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines. In the bid to expand its work capacity and staff strength, xPlug technologies is recruiting fresh graduates into its technical department. We have gotten the track records and the technical know-how to groom fresh brains onto taking up big technology assignments in a very short time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer (.NET)
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, C#, ASP.Net, PHP, MS SQL, MYSQL, etc.
- Provide last level support on ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting, etc..
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products. And much more
- B.SC / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical science is required as the basic entry requirement.
- Applicants with at least PGD in engineering / sciences may also be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm
- Must be a Database Design Expert on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i+, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and advanced in database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills using T-SQL, PL- SQL, PG-SQL, etc.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Development Methodologies:
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of at least 5 standard and active software projects
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject “Software Developer (.NET)”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at the end of the application period.