xPLug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Provision of Software as a Service (SaaS) E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer Trainee
- In a bid to expand its capacity and staff strength, xPlug technologies is recruiting fresh graduates into its technical department as Software Developer Trainee.
- To assist the technology team in the design, development, deployment, documentation and other technical tasks for various projects.
- To monitor and provide first level technical support services for software products / projects
- To assist in the deployment and integration of developed software products in production environments or live service systems
- Research and identify innovative ways / approaches / designs to improve existing software products and more.
- BSc./ HND in Engineering, Physical Sciences or any related technical fields
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or its equivalent
- At least 1 year post NYSC experience in software development at a reputable company
- Knowledge of programming using any of the following: C#, ASP.Net, MVC, AngularJS, PHP etc.
- Good understanding of database management and programming using Postgres SQL, MS SQL, MySQL etc.
- Good understanding of the concepts of Object Oriented Programming and Agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambitious and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivated
- Proactive and highly innovative
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2018.
Note: Only applications received online through the aforementioned link will be considered.