The Yacht Hotel is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Sous Chef
- The Executive Sous Chef is responsible for overall kitchen operation as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while assisting in leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Also Assists in supervising all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
- Culinary diploma from a recognized institution or higher.
- At least 10 years’ experience with 2 years in a senior management position.
- Fair and firm management abilities with high influencing skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
- Hands-on approach to all operational aspects.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Initiative and Self-motivated.
- Ideal training and coaching skills.
Job Title: HR Officer
- The Human Resources oversee the daily operation of the Human Resources office. Responsible for areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks.
- Have a Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wages and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies.
- Strong written communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Degree in Human Resources. Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems (HRIS Systems). And Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, HRIS system, Applicant Tracking system, and online recruiting resources.
- Five years Human Resources management experience required preferably in the hospitality industry and minimum experience of 1 to 2 year in the same position at 4 Star or 5 Star Hotel.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume and Passport photographs to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.