Yimei Group is a brand with large global footprint utilizing diverse brands to build a matrix and satisfy different segments of customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit aHotel Operations Managerwho will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining an exceptional marketing strategy that will improve services and generate revenue in the hotel.
- Implement various resolutions of the company and preside over the overall work of the hotel.
- Ensure the safety of the hotel and be responsible for the coordination of social and public relations of the hotel.
- Report to the company regularly, plan and implement the hotel business plan and cost control.
- Effectively improve the service quality, ensure the high satisfaction of every customer, and maintain the company’s brand reputation.
- Ensure the implementation of the hotel’s standardized, process-based and institutionalized management.
- Ensure the realization of business objectives, timely and fully fulfill the profit targets issued by the company, and ensure the maintenance and appreciation of existing assets.
- Determine the overall operation direction and management objectives of the hotel.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Degree in relevant field of study from a high standard university;
- Relevant training and certifications in the hospitality sector;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a hotel operation manager or General manager;
- Have a good knowledge of the hospitality industry with strong ability to work independently;
- Proven track record in managing teams and maximizing productivity;
- Driven, resilient and a self-motivated.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong multitasking ability;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional management and financial acumen with a strategic orientation;
- Working knowledge of use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Abilityto motivate oneself and others;
- Abilityto work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2020.