Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Training Executive
- Young Readers Library seeks to employ corp members to serve as research and training executives.
Interested candidates should have:
- Basic IT skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with children preferred.
- Close proximity to Kado Estate preferred.
Job Title: Research and Training Officer
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be efficient in the use of computers.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to operate in the capacity of a leader.
- Must be passionate about training and research.
- Must have the skill needed to impact knowledge.
- Experience working with children preferred
- Must be result oriented.
- Must be able to make efficient deliveries.
- Close Proximity to Kado Estate preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letter of interest to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2017.