Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Teacher
Purpose of the Role
- To help support and assist with the planning, implementation and running of the classroom.
- Help develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
- Draft lesson plans and submits them for review and feedback on time.
- Maintain a safe play environment by emphasising and maintaining cleanliness and organisation
- Provide support for the implementation of the daily curriculum and activities
- Ensure effective teaching of the whole class and of group and individuals within the whole class setting, so that learning objectives are met and pupils learning time is used efficiently
Skills and Experience Required/Desired
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally with the class teacher, parents and children.
- Previous experience of working with children and participating in children’s activities.
- Reliable, confident and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and practical interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 weeks commitment is required.
- A credible reference will be needed as the role involves interaction with children
- Transport Allowance will be given.
- Volunteer appreciation certificate will be given at the end of the volunteer service.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2018.