Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Class Teacher
- Help the class teacher prepare for lessons by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Help the class teacher with record keeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades.
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior.
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing materials with students oneonone or in small groups.
- Ensure that learning objectives are met and pupils learning time is used efficiently by teaching in group and/or individual setting.
- Any other associated tasks as required for the role.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Any form of Phonics training is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of classroom management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.