Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Operations Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Project Operations Specialist to manage the day to day operations of a high profile client project based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- To be successful in this role, you should have practical experience working on projects after launch and ensuring stakeholders are satisfied with its delivery and trouble-shootting issues as they arise.
- Ultimately, you’ll work with our after sales, customer support and product teams to fill in any gaps and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage continuous delivery of project
- Data is at the center of Youverify’s business, this position is at the front lines – supporting collection, cleaning, and management of key data from across the operation
- Support the onboarding of new clients. Implement routine client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of Youverify’s client success through high-quality service delivery
- Assist in troubleshooting problems and issues as they relate to daily operational activities
- Generate weekly audits and operational reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years experience working for a project based delivery organisation or similar
- Working knowledge of work efficiency tools like Gmail, Slack, Trello or JIRA would be useful
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications, inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Project Operations Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.