Ysidra Creative Solutions is an innovative design studio based in Lagos that delivers fresh and engaging creative solutions for clients who want greater attention to detail and enhanced experiences. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately keep all books of account, including petty cash register, cheque register, fixed asset register and all other accounting records.
- Prepare written and verbal responses to inquiries and request for budgetary information.
- Functions as support for fiscal year end adjustment and other related financial benchmark dates.
- Prepare the various books of accounts with respect of the various operations – i.e. all the departments.
- Manage payroll procedure and tax payments and remittance (VAT, PAYE etc)
- Carry out such other duties and assignment as may be requested by management.
- To maintain proper and complete accounting records for each project.
- To ensure that the accounts, records and transactions are accurate and correct at all times.
- Monitor debtor’s ledger, creditor’s ledger and bank accounts, ensuring they are
- controlled in an appropriate manner to protect the company’s assets.
- To compile together with the other executives, budgets and forecast covering all activities for
- each project.
- To ensure that all payments are adequately supported by documentation, properly coded and authorised.
- Lead the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports, including the preparation of bank reconciliation and receipts; monitor the organisation’s budget in accordance with approved work plan activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computer application. Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing and other presentation software required.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accountancy, Finance or related fields
- 2 – 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Possession of a professional qualification (eg CPA, ICAN, ACA or recognized equivalent) will be a major advantage.
- Evidence of completion of National Youth Service.
- Good judgment, initiative, high sense of responsibility, organisation and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate, manage resources, train staff in financial standard operating procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter (telling us about yourself and why this job should be yours) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st March 2019.
- Only resumes that include a cover letter will be considered.
- We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview.