Posted on :
25 Jan, 2010
25 Jan, 2010
Zain is one of Nigeria’s leading telecommunications giant with strong presence in Africa and Asia. We are looking for people with good qualifications, training and experience. They should be dynamic, highly motivated and share our progressive approach to work. Zain is recruiting for ZAIN1345 – Team Lead, Systems and Applications Support
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
* To directly coordinate and supervise the Team that will give optimal Systems and Applications Support to the Commercial Operations team and Retail Partners.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* To give support to the Commercial Sales team including Sales Reps, Trade partners, dealers in terms of systems and application support helping the Sales team to achieve its business strategy and objectives.
* To develop, manage and improve SLA’s, OLA’s, ILAs, UC’s ensuring all Sales SLA’s are met within the specified time frames to achieve a world class customer care delivery on all sales systems and applications.
* To manage an interface that can work within the SLAs to deliver required technical support for applications on products, services, systems and retail partner infrastructure.
* Define business requirements and finalize all scoping requirements for all commercial applications and systems.
* Joint responsibility with ITS for scoping and development of necessary applications for Sales Support.
* Joint responsibility with Commercial Services for the management of the Trade Partner communication via SMS and email.
* Joint responsibility with Business Readiness Team to conduct and co-ordinate UATs.
* Co-ordinate and collate all reporting activities with regards to all Dealer Support Systems and Applications.
Competencies & Qualifications:
* Interpersonal skills
* Customer orientation
* People development/management
* Strategic focus
* Decision making
* VAS Knowledge
* Support Experience
* IT Background
* Computer literacy
* Sales knowledge
Qualification an Experience
* A first degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
* An in-depth knowledge of Systems & Applications is highly desirable
* 6 – 7 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date is 27th January 2010