Zain Nigeria is a leading mobile and data services operator with a commercial presence in 24 Middle Eastern and African countries with over 13,000 employees providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 69.5 million** active individual and business customers (June 30, 2009).
Zain seeks to employ a Team member Business Intelligence under marketing division
Basic Job Purpose:
- To Provide information to management to aid decision making.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly reports – DAR, Post paid reports, BTS revenue, MO & MT summaries report, Payphones, Network KPI , subscriber migration report and other AD Hoc Reports.
- Data quality management & control.
- Market Share data analysis and reports.
- Business/Regional KPI analysis: Churn, Connections, Comeback and regional subscriber distribution; Sites, Usage revenue and forfeiture analysis.
- Analysis of the incoming minutes of used traffic schedule into different call minutes of origin i.e GLO, MTN etc
- Analysis of the outgoing minutes of use traffic into different bundles (both prepaid and postpaid) and into peak and off peak periods.
- Provide information/data support for all front end business functional areas e.g NCC.
- Data warehouse front end routine administration & maintenance; report and dashboard development for key business users.
Job Competencies & Qualifications:
- A University Degree or equivalent
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Application Deadline is 27th November 2009
Click to apply to Zain Nigeria