Zenera Consulting is a full service Branding and Public Relations (PR) firm in Nigeria offering integrated communications advisory, including media relations, marketing communications and crisis communications services. With core competency in the development and execution of tailored and strategic stakeholder communications, we help our clients establish and maintain close relations with their key stakeholders, most importantly the media.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Content Marketing Expert
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Working alongside the social media manager to create content for the different social media channels.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, Marketing or related Degree.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager, copywriter or digital marketing would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.