Zenith Precision Limited is a technical service provider which provides Coding and Marking solution for all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- Zenith Precision Administrative Secretary would be required to perform a variety of administrative tasks and also provide full administrative and secretariat support to the Managing Director to ensure smooth management of his day to day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants should be able to:
- Write flawless letters, reports, memoranda, emails etc
- Maintain Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director’s purview.
- Organise and schedule appointment
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly agenda.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure records are updated at the required intervals to facilitate prompt and effective reporting records which includes: Inventory Sheets, Sales Reports, Expenditure Records, Invoices e.tc
- Required Qualification: B.Sc, B.A or HND in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Secretarial studies or any related field. MBA, M.Sc or relevant professional certification is an added advantage. Proficiency in Microsoft Offices is a prerequisite.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Job Title: Technical Officer
Successful applicant should be able to:
- Supervise the engineering team to achieve the organizational goal.
- Provide technical expertise to the company engineering team in order to meet quality, cost and efficiency requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to the company engineering team with process troubleshooting along with developing preventive and corrective action
- Review client’s data and develop plan to improve client satisfaction.
- Analyze and report daily, monthly and annual operational performances to the management.
- Required Qualification: B.Eng, B.Tech or HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. M.Eng, MBA or relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant supervisory experience with exposure in Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- To deliver sales target within the sales budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate Marketing activities.
- Responsible for creating and closing new business opportunities with existing and new customers and clients.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade customer database.
- Required Qualifications: B.Sc, B.A, B. Tech or HND in any field. MBA, MSC or relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in Business-to-Business Marketing, especially in machine & consumable sales and marketing .
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all level of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Offices (Excel, Power point, word etc).
- Excellent reporting & presentation skills.
- Efficient in Digital Marketing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Covering Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.