Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Information Systems Manager
- This position typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and reports to Director or MD. The role manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that the project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department, products, services, processes & procedures.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- As the human resource information systems manager, your position is responsible for providing project coordination, planning and management of the (HRIS) Tangerine Platform.
- Maintains internal database files, tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff and clients.
- Provides the necessary training to meet end users’ needs and is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to clients throughout the organization product and services portfolio.
Human Resources Administration:
- On-board and orient clients and new employees
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs for staff, recommend and register said training programs for identified gaps/staff
- Report all HR activities and employee relation activities to management and provide decision support through HR/business metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Inform, educate, and train internal staff and clients on HR compliance, policies, and procedures
- Maintain working knowledge of current and upcoming HR procedures
- Set strategy for and administer employee benefits, and performance management programs
- Manage all HR Information Systems, including collaborating with internal teams to integrate information across platforms
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Document, Report and Innovate SLA, contract agreements, processes and procedures
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Address all product and service-related queries on time
- Provide developers with customers feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Inform, educate, and train clients on products, Implementation policies, and procedure
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all Zercom Systems Products and Services and Business model.
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients by developing knowledge of their Technical support/eLearning needs
- Manage the full life-cycle of Implementation services provided to clients, including working across internal teams to address and proactively avoid service issues
- Deliver excellent client service
- Monitor and ensure client satisfaction with all Technical support/eLearning services
- Manage communication to clients around product and services
- Assist in Support Product and services component of proposals to client prospects.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Minimum B.Sc Degree in Human Resources, or any Social Science or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in Human Resources/Admin management role
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word: Excel, PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.