Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer/ eLearning Content Developer
- The primary job responsibility is creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, develop creative ideas and concepts for e-learning development, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective.
- You will also design and develop educational training materials.
- You will need to work independently and with a team to analyze and develop multiple training formats, such as, recorded tutorials, written documentation and online help.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tool such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate, Adobe presenter and lectora.
Job Title: Mobile Apps Developer
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new systems in various environments
- Experience deploying to Google Play and Apple app stores
- Design and develop applications using .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Entity Framework
- Experience writing WCF (SOAP-based) and RESTful web services
- Production monitoring, support and enhancements to existing applications.
- Develop SQL Queries, create database objects, import export utilities, function,
- Triggers, views, procedures, and packages – all in SQL Server
- Kendo Framework, PhoneGap, and other cross platform frameworks for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing and developing iOS or Android mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Knowledge in PHP is required.
- Advanced skill and experience level with .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational databases.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc, HND and OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Proven Java or Mobile development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Good skill and experience in .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational database.
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and passport photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th October, 2017.