ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, and for the big names in the process industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and optimising oil and gas engineering systems from end loading to decommissioning.
- Process Engineer is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of drawings (PFD’s, P&ID’s, UFD, etc).
- Reviewing and checking drawings, documents, specifications, study reports and design documentation
- Carry out typical process engineering calculations.
- Development of heat and material balance
- Production of datasheets
- Development of design documents, reports, specifications, and philosophies
- Proficient in simulation (HYSYS, Pipephase, FLARENET, etc).
- Experience in Concept Selection and FEED work.
- Experience in oil and gas operations and development with an operating company or with engineering consultant/contractor.
- Ready to learn, travel, and work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due processes.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Degree qualified or HND, and member of relevant institution.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2020.