Zeta-Web Nigeria Limited (ZNL) is an ICT company with significant expertise focused on value creation for all our customers through the provision of world class, full-service resource system with expanded technological capabilities – to meet our clients’ total communication requirements. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration and support of computing platforms such as servers, backup solutions, operating systems, data center applications, disaster recovery and storage.
- You will install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve client operating environment and advice appropriately on improvement on client environment. You also maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of client infrastructure
Key Responsibilities for This Role:
- Ensure optimal performance of IT systems and network infrastructure
- Manage multi-vendor environment
- Troubleshooting of network and system related issues while carrying out a root cause analysis of the problem
- Develop remediation plan for IT system issues
- Deployment of effective network monitoring solution
- Administration of company’s voice over IP infrastructure
- Develop presentations and hold meetings with customers to gather customer requirement
- Managing assigned projects and program component to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Ensure service delivery is per agreed SLAs. Ensure that there is close monitoring of delivery status
- Responding to inquiries from staff, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors etc., to provide technical assistance and support
- Serve as an escalation point for trouble tickets on the Support
- Support Linux and Windows Server remotely in a team environment and complete project deployments for clients
- Design, Configure and Deploy Linux solutions
- Design, Configure and deploy Microsoft solutions such as Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Servers, O365, Azure services
- Design highly redundant backup and disaster recovery solution
- Ensure email services Microsoft Exchange and other email hosted service are functioning optimally
- Implement client solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Carry out Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Design, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers
- Maintain adequate knowledge of IT protocols, technology and company portfolio as assigned e.g. VMWare, Microsoft, Veeam, NetApp, HP, Dell, Sophos, Riverbed, Checkpoint, Pfsense, SDWAN Device etc.
Requirements for This Role:
- B.Sc / B.Eng /HND Computer Science, Engineering or engineering related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in ICT
- Relevant Professional IT Certifications such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, RHEL, VMware VCP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server + is an added advantage
- Technical experience with Windows Server including roles/features such as IIS, RDS, along with Active Directory
- Experience with AD, Sharepoint, Skype/Teams, Exchange, and Office 365 migrations
- Working knowledge and experience working with Office 365, Azure, AWS, NSX, VMWare vSphere ESXI, Dell EMC, HPE and IBM systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
3rd April, 2023.