Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the organisation.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field
- Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
- Displays orientation to profitability and able to align work with strategic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive/negative situations; listen and get clarification.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.