ZKTeco Company Limited is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify solutions to hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Should have Knowledge about CCTV, Access Control hardware, Biometrics time & Attendance device.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve been solved.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Engineering in Electrical and Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent Combination of education
- Knowledge of innovation methodologies including design thinking, and Scenario planning
- Maintaining Electrical Equipments
- Excellent hardware skills, including experience with electronic troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and previous experience working in multicultural teams
- Hands on experience with repairs of electronic components and electrical hardware
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to ZKTECO’s vision, mission, values and ways of working.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online