ZOA is an international NGO which offers Relief to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA wants to contribute to a new perspective of hope in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. Apeldoorn ZOA operates in fifteen countries in Africa, Middle East Region and Asia. ZOA works approximately with 1000 employees worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Advisor
Starting date: 1st April, 2018
Duration position: 12 months renewable
Work-hours: Full time
- Your challenge is to ensure quality implementation of ZOAs emergency CaSH assistance and WaSH projects.
- Develop the portfolio further towards more sustainable food security approaches and continue to do needs assessment to help maintain the portfolio.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be part of the ZOA Nigeria leadership team;
- Manage the project design and proposal writing;
- Manage needs assessments;
- Manage the monitoring of project implementation and ensure the quality;
- Ensure compliance with donor reporting requirements;
- Manage project evaluations.
Requirements and Experience
- Graduate level education, preferably masters level;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in institutional project execution;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M&E systems and proposal writing;
- Institutional donor proposal requirements;
- Monitoring, project evaluation and needs assessment methodologies;
- Either Food Security or WaSH specialist.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proposal writing;
- Data analysis;
- Development of people of different cultural background.
- Passion to serve the poor;
- Developing others to realise their potential;
- Integrity, honesty, transparency.
- Maiduguri is subject to restrictions due to the level of security;
- This is a non-family duty station;
- Rest and recuperation conditions apply for this post.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here
- CV’s of no more than 5 pages in length are appreciated.
- Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Please provide at least 3 references related to your previous employment listed in the application. References of previous positions held should not be older than five years.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
- A written test will be part of the recruitment procedure. Documents that do not match the profile above will not be considered. Internal candidates will have priority, in case of similar results.