ZodelBiotec Ltd. (formerly Biocom Global Biotech Nig. Ltd and Astra LifeSciences) was incorporated in 2014 under the companies and allied matters act 1990 certificate of incorporation No. RC1181803.
Our solutions involve the application of this third-generation technology and their products at different levels of industrial processes in the Food industries, Pharmaceutical industries, Agric & Agro-allied Industries, Renewable Energy and waste management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the University.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.