operates in Africa, Asia and Europe with its strategy built on four core principles.We operate in selected markets that have the potential for future growth, both in mature and emerging markets.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc, the largest subsidiary of PZ Cussons, has enjoyed tremendous business success in Nigeria for over a century.
Job Title: Commercial Export Sales Manager
All Business Units – All States
Commercial Export Sales Manager – Francophone West Africa
The successful candidate is required to:
- Ensure clear company processes are in place.
- Identify and appoint official country distributors in African markets and provide appropriate information for setting up new customers accounts in MFG in line with agreed distributor’s expectations.
- Agree export prices / payment modalities / trading terms with customers in line with procedure.
- Collect orders from customers and ensure product availability in site 18 on agreed time.
- Establish proven customer payment from bank and prepare a proforma invoice of the order.
- Arrange for registration of trademarks of products and all other documents in export countries.
- Clarify any special requirements from customers and relate back to PZ.
- Forward the proforma invoice to the export logistics department for loading / stuffing arrangement.
- Follow up on customer order shipment until delivery for effective customer service.
- Ensure good customer relationship management / regular status update.
- Ensure alignment with S&OP and inclusion of export orders in the monthly forecast.
- Arrange samples and send to customers for test marketing
The successful candidate is required to possess:
- B.Sc. Purchasing and Supply or Social Sciences; MBA will be an advantage.
- 5 – 9 years working experience in a similar role.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.
- Good knowledge of ports operations and the Nigerian freight system.
- Good working relationship with NEPC, NACCIMA, MANEG.
- Good knowledge of inventory management, planning and organising skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency In French Language COMPULSORY.
- CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2012