Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers..
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Relevant Contact Centre Operations certification
- QAI Certified Contact Center Agent
Desired Skills and Experience
- Communication (Hausa Language and English)
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Listening Skills
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- To raise journals and payment vouchers for bank and cash transactions
- Assist the Finance Manager in producing financial reports
- Review Payment Vouchers
- Provide requisite Finance /Accounts information and reports to Fin Manager
- Monitor financial matters at the field offices and report to the Finance Manager/MD/CEO
- Prepare regular financial reports to be submitted to the Finance Manager/MD/CEO
- Provide guidance in the field offices with regards to finance and policy/guideline issues
- Dealing with all aspects of credit control.
- Producing management reports.
- Prompt resolution of queries on account
- Close liaison with both customer and sales team
- Weekly monitoring of customers & reporting debt overdue
- To anticipate developments, and identify accounts that will require special attention
- To handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms
- To maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
- To establish, control and minimize retention accounts
- To obtain sufficient information to assess the credit worthiness of new and existing customers.
- Book keeping
- Financial Reporting
- Numeric Skills
- PC / Personal Productivity tools-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Result Oriented
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in similar position.
- Membership of relevant accounting professional body is advantageous
Key Performance Indicators
- Promptness in carrying out assignments.
- Turn around time in processing payments and receivables
- Maintenance of up to date records
- Ability to manage cash
- Correctness of entries
- Timeliness of reports
- Accuracy of reports
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should apply below