Swift Networks – Our company is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Communicating accurate and precise information of products and services, value added services, packages, and on going promotional activities to the caller/customer
- Taking all possible measures to timely resolve customer’s query and processing them in accordance with our established procedures and policies
- Responsible for responding to technical queries related to VOIP, Internet and Data services on different platform such as WiMAX, Wifi by using standard procedures
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to deal with incoming calls
- Ensure full compliance of all related software applications and a strong handling power to assist customers
- Logging all queries properly and escalating possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools
- Regularly attending training and coaching sessions conducted. Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them
- Suggesting alternatives and possibilities to resolve customers’ complaints on priority basis
- Giving feedback and reporting customer issues/problems to Supervisor to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and to aware management with current trends and demands
- Ensuring the retention measures according to the standards.
Key Competencies – Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Any graduation degree with cumulative grade of 2nd class upper division
- Excellent communication, presentation skills & negotiation skills
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- Ability to have stress and time management.
- Technical Support Expertise to handle customer complaints which requires prior computer handling skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online