Posted on :
4 Apr, 2011
4 Apr, 2011
Digital Jewels recruits for a Healthcare Provider
A foremost Healthcare service provider in Nigeria is recruiting for the position below
Job Title: Manager – Network and Infrastructure
Alternative Title: Enterprise Network and Infrastructure Architect
Department/Division/ Unit: Information Technology
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
– Manage the operations, implementation of LAN, WAN and Internet related services – ensuring all related service level parameters are defined and met.
– Manage the specification, standardization, installation, maintenance of all computing platforms (desktop, servers, SAN and so on) based on business requirements and IT strategic plan.
– Work with internal and external stakeholders in defining LAN and WAN related SLS and ensuring such SLS parameters are monitored, managed, reported and achieved.
– BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
– One or more of the following IT related certifications will be desired:
– CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CISSP, ITIL and other related certification tracks.
Experience:(Dimension and No of years)
– 5+ years of experience in enterprise IP network design, planning, implementation and support – extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN multi-layered routing, switching and security configurations; 3+ in a team leadership and managerial position.
– 5+ years in managing high performance data center oriented and distributed computing platforms and infrastructure – covering software and hardware.
Preferred – but not required
– Experience and understanding of the Integrated Healthcare industry model.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
– Data communication systems – extensive, expert level knowledge including hardware, software and applications such as routing, switching, firewall, IDS/IPS, VoIP, load balancing, sniffing and packet analysis.
– Knowledge of Cisco devices and IOS to include Catalyst switches, routers, VPN concentrators, ACS, PIX firewall, Content switches, IDS.
– Networking technologies – advanced level knowledge including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VPN, anti-virus/malware, web content filtering/policy enforcement, WAN technologies including T3/T1/ISDN, DSL, Frame Relay.etc.
– Network security and associated practices – must be fully conversant with applicable frameworks and methodologies; and possess or be working towards a Network and or Information Security related certification.
– Systems administration – advanced knowledge of MS Server, Unix and Linux operating systems.
– IT Management – must be fully conversant with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles. Evidence of training in one or more modules will be an advantage.
– IT general and application access controls, including end-user computing tools in a complex cross-functional organization.
Method of Application
All applications should be directed to ( [email protected] )
Application Deadline – 16th April, 2011
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.