Posted on :
29 Sep, 2010
Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven Sales and Distribution Company. We are the distributors for British-American Tobacco (BAT), Wrigley, SC Johnson, Durex, William Grants, LeSaffre amongst others in Nigeria.
This World Class, Sales and Distribution Company has an ambitious expansion program and has openings for ambitious candidates, both men and women, who are stimulated by challenges, and are interested in building a sustainable and highly rewarding career.
• An Accredited Chartered Accountant with relevant experience with a leading FMCG or food multinational company in Nigeria.
• The candidate must be Lagos based and preferably hold at least a 2:1 Ba/B.Sc or HND degree in Accounting.
• The candidate should also have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Treasury department.
• The candidate must have excellent knowledge on how to prepare forecast and actual cash flows as well as good communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in the following areas would be a considerable advantage:
a) ERP ( Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
b) Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Remuneration would be as per the industry standards.
Our candidates for the following position must be creative professionals with a positive attitude towards work. He /She must have a passion to excel and meet deadlines.
Note: if your profile does not match any of the specifications below, please do NOT apply.
Mode of Application: Send detailed CV to [email protected]