Herren Consult is a branding and digital communication agency, located in Lagos, Nigeria. At Herren Consult, we are a collection of imaginative creators; innovative professionals, experts at getting things done. We are in business to build & differentiate brands, to give unique identities to our customers and make them stand out from their competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Ass Office Administrator, you would be responsible for building customer relationships, collation and storage of data, and general office administration.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick Assimilation Skills
Job Title: Creative Director
- As a Creative Director, you will be the main idea person, exploring all that is imaginatively possible, thinking outside the box. The Creative Director pitches our world class creative content services across industries and geographies.
- Your vision will drive the output of our Creative Productions team; the Creative Director’s superior innovative thinking will guide all aspects of the creative process in the agency.
- Raw Creativity
- Mastery of all forms of Media (Interactive Design, Digital Content, Illustration, Motion, Print, Graphic Design & Creative Writing)
Job Title: Creative Copywriter
- Working closely alongside the Creative Director and Creative Development team to develop and implement effective written copies for clients across a wide range of industries, you would majorly develop website content and brand book copy content.
- Strong Creative Sense
- Excellent Communication & Writing Skills
- Highly Imaginative
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- As a Graphic Designer, you will be required envision and design cutting edge and intuitive Logos, Business Cards, E-Flyers, Letter Heads, Mockups and Brandbooks.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw
- High-level sense of Design Layout, Colour Theory & Typography
Job Title: Web Designer/Developer
- The Web Designer/Developer is primarily responsible for participating in the planning, designing, developing, testing and maintaining web based applications & websites.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Twitter Bootstrap
Application Closing Date: 28th February, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online