Posted on :
27 Jun, 2012
27 Jun, 2012
The Hudson Consulting group is a business revitalization and transformational services company. Our vision is to consistently deliver our clients value that significantly exceeds expectations. Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our client’s objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them. We create wealth for Individuals, Companies and Countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions;
2. Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports using computer;
3. Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences;
4. Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of technology, business, finance, government and economic theory;
5. Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews;
6. Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses; and
7. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
The Job requires:
* Sound knowledge of financial analysis;
* Sound knowledge of macro and micro economic analysis;
* Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment;
* Self motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision;
* Experience as a financial analyst in at least two different industries; and
* Strong documentation and presentation skills.
Qualified applicants should send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Financial Analyst”. We would only contact successful candidates. NO SPAM EMAILS PLS.