MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer x2
- Conduct research on best practices with respect to processes and procedures.
- Advise on optimization to business processes within NWG.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the overall quality and performance framework, policies, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with other quality functions to create and apply uniform quality systems, metrics and policies and drive continuous quality improvement.
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises, implementing effective, proactive, quality processes at the operating level that will positively impact quality and enhance customer satisfactions.
- Track and ensure all MTNN policies, processes and procedures are in line with the ISO standards.
- Implement system and process audits to check existing policies, procedures, practices and technology.
- Conduct a requirement analysis to identify business needs and project opportunities.
- Facilitate the awareness, acquisition and maintenance of ISO accreditation.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- 4 years work experience of which 2 years should be in a technical role in the telecoms environment.
- Consulting experience in a technical environment.
- People management experience.
- Experience in Process Re-engineering.
- Process documentation tool.
- Leadership development programmes.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply