At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent expansion, we seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacities below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance ETL Developer, Data Integration & Analysis Specialist
- Support initiatives for day-to-day revenue assurance operational activities to identify and prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and mitigate risks.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop, test & implement program logic.
- Work with ETL tools, such as kettle, Informatica.
- Translate business needs into end user applications.
- Design, develop & test large-scale ETL application for data warehouse/Revenue Assurance application.
- Take handover and carry out effective transition of projects from implementation to support.
- Fix the gaps of the delivery or cases that are missed out at the time of UAT.
- Helping business in the exception analysis of reconciliation to find out the exact cause of mismatch and work accordingly to fix it.
- Providing Root Cause Analysis and recommendations to reduce mismatch in reconciliations.
- Automation of all the monitoring processes through scripts.
- Work closely with the offshore development team to deliver projects on time and in a high-quality manner and bring the product bugs and change requests into product enrichment propositions.
- Requirement gathering, Impact analysis and High/Low level documentation.
- Meeting with stakeholder teams to understand their needs and proactively provide quality inputs based on trends and data analysis.
- Perform control of all revenue streams to guarantee timely, complete and correct charging of the services provided (reconciliations related to various billing platforms, switch data, and customer databases).
- Ensure cross-departmental co-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents; analyses and follow up on RA incidents until resolution as well as definition of measures to prevent occurring that error scenario in the future.
- Provide an independent and comprehensive monthly reporting.
- Perform analysis, research and process documentation of the processes for Revenue Assurance and identify necessary control point.
- Perform data analysis of revenue assurance controls, quantify and communicate the impact/risk of issues,
- Perform root cause analysis and drive resolution cross-functionally within the organization.
- Identify and define system/process requirements necessary to control and resolve revenue leakage/opportunities.
- Setting up new and enhance existing controls to mitigate the risks associated with it.
- University Degree in Finance, Engineering, IT or other related fields
- Relevant IT Certifications
- ACA/ACCA/Part Qualified Chartered Accountant
The primary skills required for this role are revenue assurance, open source ETL development, data integration and analysis, application support & maintenance, in addition to:
- Financial, Technology and Operational background.
- 4-6 years’ experience in revenue assurance / Technical scripting for large data base in a telecommunication / solution management company.
- Ability to develop and run queries and conduct complex data analysis required
- Project management experience.
- Attention to details, financial intelligence and Process orientated.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, very Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication and reporting skills
- Desired SQL Skills – Excellent in Unix, Windows, SQL Server and Oracle. Excellent knowledge of SQL with the ability to create SQL queries
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Excel and Access. Excellent knowledge of data analysis/query tools.
- Telecommunications experience
- Good knowledge of technology and business operations in 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
- Confident to manage, synthesize and influence in a cross functional environment.
- Experience in Revenue Assurance / Fraud Management with Telecom Operator.
- Translating business needs into end user apps (2 years)
- Designing, developing & testing large ETL application for data warehouse application (3 years).
- Good knowledge of open source applications like Informatica, Pentaho/Kettle, Talend, Scriptella (1 year).
Application closing Date: 21st March 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (cover letter and CV) to: [email protected] using Revenue Assurance ETL Developer, Data Integration & Analysis Specialist as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Management Accountant
- WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit a Management Accountant, please find details below:
- Aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration.
- Be responsible for ensuring that financial information is provided in a clear, timely and accurate manner to support and influence decision making and satisfying all reporting requirements.
- Provide business data and analysis to managers within organizations to assist in business decision-making and control
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the periodic review of the Company’s financial activities and preparation of relevant performance reports.
- Ensure the proactive and accurate generation of relevant and periodic management reports to support management’s decision making process.
- Liaise with Site Operations Teams, Vendors/Consultants and associated Company Personnel in achieving targets on turnover, profitability and positive cash flow.
- Review and evaluate financial model output to ensure compliance of bids with current policies and procedures e.g. margin measurement.
- Ensure proper capturing of transactions of all clients on-going contracts, accruals and prepayments on accounting software.
- Set up Jobs and Contracts on accounting software as and when due to ensure proper recognition, measurement and tracking of all revenue, cost and overheads associated with the contracts/jobs.
- Manage the credit process to ensure sound financial credit control.
- Provide proactive financial support in the shaping of job bids/quotes, with emphasis on profitability, revenue, cash flow and contractual obligations to clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any other finance/ business related discipline
- Professional Qualification ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience. Must have worked as a Management Accountant in current or previous job role.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE.
- Applicants should be no older than 31 years of age.
- Knowledge Financial Planning and Client Management.
- Risk Management and Relationship Management ability.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including in-depth understanding of international and local accounting and financial reporting standards and practices.
- Excellent appreciation of financial risks and mitigating controls.
- Strong understanding of international and local tax and regulatory framework.
- In-depth understanding of key financial processes, leading practices in financial planning and analysis, treasury operations, account payables, account receivables and financial reporting.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Application Closing Date: 10th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating “Management Accountant” as subject of their email and mail.
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Intern
- The Business Development and Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
- This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, and the public at large.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify potential sources for new business
- Assist with business development through established strategies
- Provide assistance in client assessment
- Arrange meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
- Utilize monthly marketing calendar for effective new business generation
- Develop content for digital marketing and corporate communications on social media platforms
- Develop and facilitate presentations for marketing and new business
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Must possess good understanding of business development and marketing strategies.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
- Must be an active social media enthusiast with social media presence on a minimum of four (4) platforms (i.e. Twitter Handle with 500 followers)
- Must possess knowledge and use of Search Engine Optimisation
- Must possess knowledge and experience in content writing
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and follow up skills
- Must possess good communication (verbal and written) and presentational skills
Application Closing Date: 17th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] with ‘Business Development and Marketing Intern’ as subject of mail.