9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security & Information Risk Management Specialist
Job ID: IRC5200
- Has responsibility for the management of IT-related internal audit findings to closure and supporting the Manager, IT Risk in identifying and managing IT and Privacy risks whilst ensuring compliance with regulations, policies and processes.
- Proactively track remediation of IT Security audit findings for prompt closure.
- Support the conduct and administration of cybersecurity awareness and education program.
- Works with IS/IT teams and internal and external Auditors, tracking and following up all IS/IT audits, internal review or regulatory findings as corrective & preventative actions through the management systems.
- Monitors and reports on progress and status of corrective & preventative actions in the management system to address compliance gaps.
- Support the investigation and reporting on compliance breaches, document and track agreed remedial actions and ensure corrective actions are documented and tracked.
- Carry out other activities as directed by the Manager, IT Risk Management and Head, Information Risk Management.
- Act as the day-to-day primary contact for EMTS Internal Auditors within the IT Department.
- Provide day-to-day support in the operational and compliance monitoring on Data Privacy and Protection across the enterprise.
- Conduct regular reviews of EMTS staff and key IT vendors’ compliance with IT Security policies and processes to detect and remediate non-compliance.
- Provide support with regards to IT Security controls during the design phase of a new product and the redesign of existing products, processes and systems.
- Support Manager, IT Risk in documenting, analyzing, and assessing IT related risk and controls, testing the effectiveness of controls, and identifying issues that require management’s attention.
- First Degree in numerate, Technology or Sciences (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a combination of risk management, compliance, information security and IS/IT jobs.
- Industry-related compliance, risk or security management certification is preferred (CRISC, CISM, CISSP).
- Demonstrated ability to apply IS/IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
- Experience with ISMS (ISO 27001 &27005) implementation and certification.
Interested and qualified candidates should: