A reputable Financial Institution is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Operations Officer
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Cash checks.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have working knowledge of Bank one computer software
- Must have at least two (2) years microfinance bank operations work experience within a Microfinance bank
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter stating their current emoluments to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2023.