Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents. We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer (Hybrid)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Graphics Designer will be responsible for supporting the marketing and communications team in the development of graphic materials for various marketing and communication initiatives.
- The candidate will work on a variety of projects, including advertising & email marketing campaigns, social media content, branding materials, newsletters, and website design. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced Fintech environment.
- Assist in the development and execution of graphic design projects, including advertising campaigns, social media content, branding materials, newsletters, website design, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing & communications team to understand design requirements and create visual concepts.
- Create and modify graphic design elements as required.
- Prepare and format files for print production and digital distribution.
- Help maintain and organize digital asset libraries.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Participate in brainstorms and presentations to share ideas and receive feedback.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and technology.
- Other creative design-related tasks, as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a graphics or creative designer.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, elements, page layout, colour theory, and composition.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and ability to create visually appealing designs.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow design guidelines, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and feedback.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their Resume and Portfolio Link to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.