Posted on :
31 Jan, 2017
Applicant must Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology and software.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Age bracket (25-35);
Applicant must be able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you qualify, please send in your CV to [email protected] not later than 14days from the date of this advert, subject of your email should be
ACCOUNTANTS WANTED:::::MALE AND FEMALE:::LOCATION::AJAH; LEKKI