Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by an international company in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer goods company to recruit an experienced individual for their operations within the capacity below:
Job Title: Head of Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
- Identify business opportunities and ensure long-term maximisation of the Group positions in Nigeria & Ghana.
- Develop and implement a consistent, transparent and effective sales strategy
- Build up management of the regional organisation: recruit, manage, train and motivate staff
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet Group targets
- Work out on annual quantity and sales planning as well as cost budgets for the markets
- Achieve annual revenue & profit targets by account through effective methods of consultative selling
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives as well as define both short and mid-term strategy to ensure growth and expansion
- Monitor debtors to determine and approve credit limits according to internal guidelines
- Secure distribution products
- Analyse and develop the distribution channel
- Investigate and recommend opportunities for new and existing products, including analysis and interpretation of market segments, business trends and identification of customer’s specific needs
- Close cooperation with HQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Engineering from a recognised University
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Previous experience as a Head of the Country will be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive sales experience in FMCG, Retail, Building materials or Construction
- Relevant experience in distribution
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Deep and critical thinker
- Ability to prepare and execute sales strategy
- Proven ability to drive results
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working experience within a multicultural team
- Intercultural skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.