We are presently in need of an Administrative Manager/Assistant who will act as the point of contact for the Hotel, all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing hotel records.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum HND qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
How to apply:
forward your cv to [email protected]
Every applications must come within lagos and its neighbouring states.
Application deadline is 10working days from this publication.