Posted on :
26 Jul, 2012
26 Jul, 2012
Afroindia Medical Services Ltd. is an integrated medical services provider with the unique mandate of facilitating quality and affordable medical care for patients from Africa at her network of hospitals in India, Israel and Europe. We also provide an alternative path to quality health care via high tech Telemedicine.
As part of our Telemedicine project in Nigeria, We seek a responsible and honest Individual with good customer care skills to fill the position below;
Position: Telemedicine Nurse
Term: Full time
1. Attend to patients and keep their records
2. Ensure security against an unauthorized entry to the system
3. Ensure that system is always connected to the service provider
4. Asssist patients to carry out preliminary medical examinations and tests as required by the Doctor on the Telemedicine network
5. Report to the Medical Manager and carry out some specific tasks
1. A minimum of NRN or B.Sc in Nursing
2. Must be a computer/ICT literate
3. Good customer care skills
4. Must be residing in the preferred location. Adequate training shall be provided.
How to apply.
Send your application and CV to [email protected] on or before 31st, July, 2012. The subject of your email must be in this format:Telemedicine Nurse=Aisha Bello=Abuja.
VACANT LOCATIONS: Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Oweri, Kano, Kaduna