AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour
- Participate in creating the content development strategy- developing stories and experiences to drive user engagement
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for management
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Test for intuition and experience
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Add-on skills such as graphics design, video designs and animation, content development, audio production, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science or other related field required
- 1-8 years work experience.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for digital products or services
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, Figma, iOS, Android, and Design Systems
- Advanced understanding of the C2C marketplace and the functions of auction and e-commerce websites
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to discuss and explain design optionsDetail-oriented, Critical thinker, Problem solver and customer-centred
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms. Share the link to a portfolio within the job application. GitHub or Gitlab preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2021.