At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Technical Stores
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Engineering Procurement
Reports to: Technical Stores Manager
- Manage warehouse inventory and activities including receipt, storage, and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for Aircraft maintenance in accordance with Company’s procedures and regulations.
- Provide part and service required for Line & Base maintenance activities; Rotable, Expendables, Consumables, Cabin, IFE, Hardware, Software, Oil/Lubricant, Chemicals, Raw Materials, GSE, Tools and Test Equipment.
- Ensure that Inventory data provided from internal and external sources are properly assessed and introduced on the inventory management system.
- Prepare and provide the inventory data control reports and give feedbacks. Coordinate with financial accounting section on matters related to month Inventory closing.
- Monitoring inventory holding thresholds and transactions as per the allocated budget.
- Develop and review policies and procedures governing the unit(s) as required by Line Manager and Head of Supply Chain.
- Monthly submission of reports based on the activities in the unit.
- Report incidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy. Perform all other tasks as may be required by the Line Manager.
- System User acceptance testing and inventory interface error reporting and resolution.
- Ensure reliability of inventory information contained in the corporate record.
- Monitor the Inventory custodian identity and weakness in control system and report irregularities.
- Supervise and oversee the activities of subordinates. Quarterly appraisal of employees’ performance in the unit(s).
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and amend financial records regarding inventory holding.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Business Management / Engineering.
- “At least 5 years’ experience within an Aviation Industry warehouse with 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Proficient with regulatory requirements of Aviation authorities pertaining to handling, acceptance, storage, inventory control and issuance of
- technical spare parts and associated equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Independent and systematic work style with changing requirements.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Project management skills.
- Specialised knowledge on Industrial Safety Standards.
- Good application of Human factors.
- Good knowledge in computerized Airline inventory management system.
- Proficient in Dangerous Goods Handling.
- Knowledge of Store Inspection procedures and ability to satisfy or pass company Quality Assurance requirements.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Proven track record of working in teams and familiar with lean principles.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Inventory accuracy.
- Material issuance time.
- Number of incidents/accidents.
- Timely closure of audit findings.
- Team development.
- Inventory outages.
- Obsolete and excessive materials.
- Proven track record of good accountability, transparency, and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Good customer service delivery.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good quality coordination.
- Multitasking skill without compromising on quality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Supervisor Technical Stores” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th July 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted