Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports to: The Head, Revenue and Market Planning
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Business Intelligence Analyst in the Marketing Function. Role holder would provide the Commercial team with support in areas of analytics on Business KPIs.
- This role liaises with IT Operations and the Commercial teams in the day to day management of intelligence databases for improved efficiency.
- Customer acquisition analysis
- Market share reporting
- Incentive payment computations
- System dimension updates
- Ad-hoc reportng and analyses
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Interpesonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Must have a good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Statistics
- 1-3 years’ working experience in the telecoms industry with hands-on experience managing databases and big data.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Access
- SQL and database management skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Application Deadline 9th February, 2018.