Alan & Grant – Our client is an enterprise development company that invests in creating value, opportunities and wealth across sectors especially in Technology, Real Estate, Media and Fintech. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Lead
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Real Estate
- Directing financial planning and strategy toward organizational goal
- Ensuring periodic analysis and reporting is done on financial performance.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Develop fundraising strategy and build close relationships with partners and investors
- Constantly suggest ideas for improvement and process optimization
- Ensure the organization’s Compliance with financial policies and regulations
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other Business related courses
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant role
- CFA/ACCA certified
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.