AllFlavors Supreme Foods was established in 2018. We manufacture premium quality snacks in affordable prices to everyone. We use high-quality ingredients, top-quality machinesand advanced techniques to reach and maintain ourproducts’ premium quality.We care about helping the environment and using sustainable practices. Our goals is to become a leading food manufacturer and an integral part of the Nigerian food manufacturing industry
AllFlavors Supreme Foods is a leading premium snacks manufacturer in Nigeria. As the demand for quality, healthy and delicious snacks grows, we help to fulfill that demand. We pride ourselves on supporting local farmers and our ability to provide premium-quality products made high-quality ingredients, advanced machinesand techniques. Our fascination for delicious and distinctive products is what drives us along with our commitment to outstanding quality and innovative ideas. Our commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients and our emphasis on strengthening our company through our core values are why AllFlavors Supreme Foods should be your first choice as a supplier of snacks. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Amuwo Odoofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive detailed and accurate information when goods arrive at the warehouse, then carefully check and record the quantity and condition of goods when moving out of the warehouse.
- Check goods receipt/issue requisition documents under regulations to ensure quality goods and deliver to the right object to avoid confusion.
- Receive delivery documents, make goods issue requests, save information on the goods management system and transfer it to the purchasing or accounting department under regulations to serve the next control stage.
- Responsible for arranging neat and clean locations and premises to receive goods in a convenient, fast, and time-saving way when there is information on goods receipt.
- Ensure that the goods receipt and issue process does not damage the goods.
- Record specifically the goods received note and goods delivery note to list the quantity of the goods.
- Track the number of goods receipt/issue each day and compare with the minimum norm to maintain warehouse efficiency.
- Keep track of minimum inventory and stock counts for the day.
- Ensure that the goods always have a reasonable minimum inventory level in case the partner unexpectedly requests a large quantity of goods or there is damaged goods during transportation.
- Propose to the Director to change the minimum norm of the warehouse to provide a timely solution when there is a sudden change in the quantity or quality of goods.
Putting goods in the Warehouse:
- Make a purchase requisition form according to plan.
- Make goods purchasing and issue procedures.
- Follow up the goods receipt process, speed up purchasing, buy raw materials to ensure warehouse performance, and provide essential materials for the production process.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- B.Sc in any Social Science or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Leading a team of at least two people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with an ERP platform is an added advantage
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15th February, 2023.