Allied Computers is a reputable indigenous Information Technology Company with over 25 years of experience in delivering IT solutions and products in the Nigerian market. Our experience permeates every strata of the Nigerian and West African business landscape.
We have a well-equipped service center with multi-disciplinary staff committed to providing end-to-end IT solutions and services to our valued clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Posting of transactions on Sage- Account receivables, account payables and general ledger.
- Attending to tax issues as directed by the accountant- PAYE, WHT, VAT.
- Bank reconciliation
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Pay the company utilities and payroll
- Keep track and take care of account receivables and payables
- Review and verify financial documents
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Vetting of freight charges
- Procurement audit- price confirmation
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Willingness to learn
- Comfort collaborating with a team.
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2019